fix2U is a registered COVID Safe business with the Australian Government.
For the safety of our customers and our repairers, we have implemented a “Zero Contact” Repair Process.
As we all come to terms with the growing challenges brought about by the global Coronavirus pandemic, fix2U will be implementing some changes to our repair procedures in order to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and our repairers.
How you can help
- fix2U is a Come To You mobile phone and tablet repair service. If you or anyone at the requested repair address is not feeling well, or has been suspected of being exposed to COVID-19, please inform your repairer of this fact when they call to confirm the date and time of your booking so that any additional precautions can be discussed and arranged as required.
- Please clean your device before your repairer arrives on-site. Click here for information on how to clean your device safely and effectively.
How fix2U can help
- Typically, we request that you provide a small working area at your address in order to complete the repair on your device. If preferred, your repairer can complete the necessary repair work in their vehicle or at an outdoor area at your property. You will need to agree with your repairer a suitable location to drop off and collect your device. A safe spot on your porch, or a letterbox, may be suitable locations. If possible, please also provide an additional contact number so your repairer can contact you in the event we need to discuss something with you during the repair process. There is also the option to make payment for the repair over the telephone.
- We have implemented the recommendations from the Australian Government Department of Health to ensure our repairers are aware of the precautions and steps they need to take to minimise the spread of coronavirus, and to inform fix2U if they feel unwell. Any repairers who are feeling unwell will not be permitted to conduct repairs until they are deemed by a medical professional to be fully recovered and safe to interact with others.
- Our repairers will be using sanitisers, disposable gloves and other personal protective equipment to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, as well as following recommendations from the Department of Health around social distancing.
- If you would prefer that we do not come to you for your repair we can still help, via our popular Express Mail In Service. Simply mail your device to us and we will repair your device the same day. fix2U will also cover the cost of express return postage.
The next several months are going to be trying times indeed, and we urge you to pay heed to the government directions in relation to COVID-19 and remain calm and considerate of others in this difficult time.
Thank you for your continued support, stay safe and best wishes from all of us at fix2U.